Soil to Skin
The Bodyceuticals USDA Certified Organic Farm is located in the Snoqualmie Valley, the agriculture region of King County in Western Washington and home to many organic farms.
This Valley is the ancestral home of the Snoqualmie tribe and used to be called "valley of the moon". This area is a remnant of an oceanic plate volcano and is part of the Western margin of the cascade range near Puget Sound. Our family farm is surrounded by a riparian forest, pristine streams and a lot of fresh air – a microclimate which all makes for exceptional plants & products for our customers.
Here are some of the Bodyceuticals farm highlights:
- USDA Certified Organic Producer/Grower
- USDA Certified Organic Processor/ Manufacturer
- Closed farming system & permaculture practices
- Well irrigation = pure water rich in minerals
- Farm animals for manure – wildlife for diversity
- Non-GMO seed preservation
- Organic & Biodynamic practices
- Certified Bee Friendly Farm & Apiary using holistic beekeeping methods
- Herbs carefully harvested & products minimally processed to preserve nutrients
We're honored that we can take care of the land and produce exceptional quality products used by family, customers and practitioners worldwide.
We hope you love Bodyceuticals products and our beloved calendula. Thank you for your business and your support of organic agriculture. God bless.
- The Saffle family
When you use quality products, not only does a little go a long way, but the benefits are life-long. As a health food store owner for many years, we understand how important investing in your health is.
In addition, when you support products like these, you’re also supporting the Organic industry, all the organic farmers, artisans and families that go with it.
- All our artisan products are crafted with superior ingredients and the highest integrity manufacturing processes.
- We use Organic, wild crafted, Kosher, raw and nutrient-dense ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils. Organic Certifications
- Our calendula products are crafted using no electromagnetic machinery to disrupt their energetic properties.
- All our products are made in a lab to ensure superior quality and tested for ph & purity.
- We only use stainless and glass in our manufacturing - never aluminum containers or utencils.
- Our products are made in small batches using the same formulations for almost 15 years.
We know how precious our Earth is, and we're committed to its preservation..
- All our packaging is recyclable or reusable
- We avoid extra packaging
- NO petrochemicals or mineral oil
- Vegan & renewable plant sources‑no animal products
- We buy from small, sustainable, family-owned farms
- We believe in creating jobs for local people
- All of our artisan products are made in small batches
- We use cleaner, renewable energy sources
- We support local energy projects including wind, solar, and biomass
- We utilize 100% recycled shipping materials
- We have a dedicated recycling program for our production and shipping facility